What can my property insurance broker can tell you?
Posted on 8th June 2023 at 16:33
I've been a landlord for some 30 years now, but there's always so much to learn.
Chatting with my insurance broker and he's promised to share posts on the following topics....are there any other questions you want to ask of an insurance broker that a specialist like me works with?
Tell me your questions?
1. The right declared value for building insurance
2. Building cost inflation and impact on insurance cover
3. Malicious damage by tenants
4. Legal expenses
5. Pitfall and landmines
6. Unoccupancy clauses
7. Portfolio cover
8. Occupancy disclosure for commercial property
9. Employer's liability for property owners
10. Blocks of flats
11. Problems with insuring individual flats
Please let me know if this series of posts is helpful; we're the added value accountants and want to deliver added value to all our clients and friends.
Do you want to be connected with my broker - message us on firstname.lastname@example.org
#propertyinsurance #landlord #commercialproperty
Share this post: